Thread: Chat Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-07, 04:39 AM   #516
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisss
seroiously, jtr, i know you're cool... but talking shit isn't doing anything for your ego... so you need to step up in this punline league.... or you need to acept you shouldn't be with all these cool individuals... yeah, thats right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisss
honest to fuck JTR, stop defending... you should've just wrote some new 2 lines, if this was going to be THIS rediculous... don't act like you're not interested.

Wtf are you on about bro? Get the facts straight, if he woulda let me write 2 new lines, I woulda done that. The fact is this dude call me on recycling when the punch was from a no-show battle, then go as far as saying he gonna get me banned from the site, kicked out the league permenantly, and put in the hall of shame. I'm kicked out the league right now, so I can't really write 2 new lines can I? So ya, I am gonna defend myself, cuz it's first it's I recycled and then when everyone starts to say nah that's bullshit it's not recycling cuz other dude no-showed, suddenly it's ohh he bit the punch and some random punch that doesn't even follow the same concept by a complete herb I never heard of before gets pulled out as if we all haven't used a concept that's already been done once in our text battling careers. Iunno what you got up your ass suddenly against me, but it's kinda hard to step up in the league when I get kicked out for a bullshit ass reason, and then gets threads made about me and called a cheater by everyone. And I aint even talking shit, only dude i've been talking shit to this whole time is Aphillyate cuz he's a little bitch, and doesn't shut his mouth. Same dude YOU been talking shit with. So that's kinda hypocritical there buddy. Anyways that's fucked up when we're cool, that you'd come against when you don't even know what you're talking about, saying fact of the matter this is about me recycling, when it's about way more than that, it's a bunch of bullshit like I recycled, I bit, dudes wanna get me banned from the site, put me in the hall of shame, make threads about how im wack, so don't act like I started this shit, I was really cool, REALLY fkn cool, until everyone started going on about "ohh JTR is gonna get banned haha what a dumbass" I THINK even 2v was doing that after closing it and giving other dude the win and tryna kick me out the league. So figure it out, he shoulda just done it cool, closed the thread, state his reason, and leave it at that instead of talking about it and turning it into a big deal. Shit has nothing to do with my ego bro, I don't give a fuck about a net ego, I give a fuck about getting dicked out the league and losing my opportunity to smash faggots like Aphillyate.

So now you know how it is.