Thread: Chat Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-07, 08:41 AM   #554
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's fucking 4 AM in the morning. Why are you up in Canada, drunk by yourself posting in here repeatedly about shit that doesn't matter and is irrelevant?

go get a LIFE bitch. OR a board game.

Who the fuck said I was by myself? I never said I was by myself, you just figured i'm a loser in life like yourself so I must be all alone. Dinner party bro, I was drinking with my dad, cousins, sisters bf's, step brother, and 2 friends I had come, we was all up talking and partying til 6am buddy. It's 8:30 and everyone is just starting to leave now, we aint even slept, cept like 3 of the dudes who were here, that's how my familly parties

Bro as of right now I do have a lot of free time and no life. I dropped my job cuz I didn't need it anymore once I got access to my stock equities after I turned 18, and I don't start college until January. All my dudes are working or in college during the day, so I aint doing shit during the day, cept playing video games or chilling with my other friends who living like a bum like me, or going on these sites and annoying faggots like you

I do get on webforums a lot during the night too, well, early morning actually. I go out at night 3-4 days of the week on average, basically I go out one night, relax the next, go out the next, relax the following etc etc. When I do go out though, when I get back home from the party/bar/club wtvv I don't go to bed right away i'll go to my basemant and chill for a lil, watch TV or play video games or check onto a web forum, leave a few quick posts and check back the next morning. My life is partying it up and being a bum, guarantee my social status is more impressive than yours though, don't turn it into a competition.