Thread: JTR's fuckin...
View Single Post
Old 10-21-07, 10:21 PM   #94
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^considering you got kicked out of school, went to jail, and are a nobody, I think the bogus one would be you.

Rap isn't the only thing I can make a living out of. I am smart enough to know that it's not a GIVEN that you will make it. So I'm in college and working towards a degree, you on the other hand are on the streets just wasting your time partying when you should be more focused trying to get your shit straight. If you hanging all your hopes on your rap career, start looking for cardboard boxes now. By winter time, all the good ones will prolly be taken son. get moving.

Dude you say the same gay fucking shit every time anyone comes at you ...

"i can make it! i really can!" sound like the fuckin Choo Choo Train that had to make it over the moutian top.....stop talkin shit, you aint made shit yet...

n i know you'll come back here with all the bullshit..

"OH YEAH? I MAKE 4 GRAND A WEEK SITTIN ON MY ASS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

if thats so fuckin true? wheres ya stacks bitch? you aint got shit...you said so yourslef that you live ina shitty ass apartment....damn nigga? you MUST BE BALLIN!
----------------------------

Zone out you should just shut the fuck up you faggot snitch, your the same homo who wanted to report the site for downlaoding music, so go fuck yourself

-----------------------------

Mystic, even if these fuckin asshumps would join up...they wouldn't drop dope shit....dope shit to them is getting voted on by the everyone in their whole crew consistently.....they get dick rode (which your doing to them) which inflates their fuckin gay ass ego's...ON A RAP SITE.

...i guess vets must stand for faggots now a days

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily