Thread: JTR's fuckin...
View Single Post
Old 10-21-07, 10:41 PM   #100
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
Dude you say the same gay fucking shit every time anyone comes at you ...

"i can make it! i really can!" sound like the fuckin Choo Choo Train that had to make it over the moutian top.....stop talkin shit, you aint made shit yet...

n i know you'll come back here with all the bullshit..

"OH YEAH? I MAKE 4 GRAND A WEEK SITTIN ON MY ASS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

if thats so fuckin true? wheres ya stacks bitch? you aint got shit...you said so yourslef that you live ina shitty ass apartment....damn nigga? you MUST BE BALLIN!
----------------------------

Zone out you should just shut the fuck up you faggot snitch, your the same homo who wanted to report the site for downlaoding music, so go fuck yourself

-----------------------------

Mystic, even if these fuckin asshumps would join up...they wouldn't drop dope shit....dope shit to them is getting voted on by the everyone in their whole crew consistently.....they get dick rode (which your doing to them) which inflates their fuckin gay ass ego's...ON A RAP SITE.

...i guess vets must stand for faggots now a days

Shitty apartment? rofl how's living in a luxary apartment complex, that rent is supposed to be 2,500 for a non-student? And ocean side view? How is that shitty?

and I'm gon make it., i'm gon make it? uhh that's a given when you actually use your head and stay in school and pursue an education. LOL @ you not noticing the obvious.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote