View Single Post
Old 10-23-07, 04:26 PM   #1
Krackmittens
Light Weight

all RV heads new and old please read

IP:

yo yo whats good fam i havent posted in a hot minute but anyways some of you cats know me some dont but anyways im trying to do big things big big things
one of my boys is starting a hiphop magzine here in Orlando and im doing a special section in it showing true hiphop heads doing what they do for the first issue and what i need is cats to take pics of what they do and to hold a sign saying "Krack Made Me Talk" cause the name of the section is called "Make Em Talk " and my first interview is going to be with Juicy J of Three Six Mafia this week at halloween event so i need support ..what do you get?? well your pic in a magazine of you doing your thing a copy of the issue and the copy will be autographed by juicy j i can only get autographs for 50 of these from him so the first 50 i will get out just send me the pics and an address to send the magzine to ...things i am looking fo rin the pics....original shit true hip hop heads and fine ass chicks so fellas put your girls up there aswell and they could possible get a gig at some of the trade events down here repping our magzine thanks to all who help

send pics and info to
Kracker01313@aol.com

keep elevating
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens   Reply With Quote