Thread: JTR's fuckin...
View Single Post
Old 10-24-07, 08:22 PM   #152
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
i'll take the pictures cock sucker....i dont give a shit...i'm goign to clean up my house today than i'm goin to take them...

n this whole thread has nothign to do with me...

this thread was about how JTR was a faggot for re-using lines....

i can see how many of you dipshits actually still suck this dudes dick becuase hes good at manipulating the situation's....

what a fuckin loser...

What I'm saying to you has absolutely nothing to do with JTR. I'm saying that YOU are acting like a child and making a complete fool of yourself. You didn't take in a single thing I said.

No need to tell us you're going to take the pics, we know. You've told us about a thousand times that you're going to take your pics, that you're going to clean up your house now and take them. Our memories aren't that bad. All you need to do is just take the pics, you don't even need to clean up your house, it isn't important. Nobody cares if your house is a bit messy, these pics aren't for us, they're for you... We aren't going to cry over you not posting them, we're gonna laugh.

How has JTR manipulated the situation? You accused him of doing something and got upset, and he has been saying that he did exactly what you accused him of. Nobody has an incorrect view of anything. It's just not as big of a deal as you originally made it out to be, then you were acting like an asshole to anyone that said anything to you, what did you expect?