Thread: Chat Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-27-07, 07:53 PM   #657
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

2v ur post just even MORE proves why ur drop was feeding and proves what everyone who's ever modded a league knows. U shouldn't compete in a league if ur the mod. I've done it before cuz I don't let my modship affect wins and losses, but I've still been in sticky situations before and hence don't compete in my league now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
He thinks he's comin' in full forces? I'll put him in bomb-check,
& Yeah I know you fell off and took a break.. but not before JTR wrote that concept.

okay, lets suppose u didn't even include the rest of the quotes in ur drop about JTR which fully prove its feeding. Lets suppose u just posted that punch. Lets analyze the "but not before JTR wrote that concept". The word "that"... what is "that" referring to? The answer is pacifist, aka, the concept he used in the drop before u, aka feeding. Furthermore, even as u admitted, if u had dropped that same punch before he dropped, like u said, ur punch woulda made no sense. Thats how u know its feeding.

Look dude, u fed. This isn't a grey area at all and u won't find one legitimate head who agrees with u. u fed, u should do either 1 of 2 things

1) drop a new punch and delete all the votes
2) dq urself