View Single Post
Old 11-01-07, 10:14 PM   #48
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
okay...the 1-2 league might not be as efficient as everyone would like it to be...but it is keeping this sight some what active....cuz if this league wasn't open...half of u wouldnt even be checking up daily..cuz u wouldnt be beefing with anyone..ya hear what im saying?

but inside the league...yes it is shady..and i dont see how anyone could defend that.A moderator competing isn't fair, because he is obviously going to put himself before the rules....at first i thought there was no problem...but after this week it was clearly obvious there was one.

either way the beef is fucking retarded...i dont see why 2v thinks he should only take the loss if DTH drops...cuz even if he doesnt drop...it's still feeding..which is cheating...and ur going to defend it..and say it's ur league...and adjust ur rules..cuz ur the mod and u can bend them...

basically...he should have the loss...no one should argue..cuz there is clear evidence ...JTR is innocent...but it's clearly over so everyone should get over it.

and just join F.OO'S text league..cuz 1-2 is about to die with this new personal punch shit.

oh yea, I just saw that a few mins ago. (LOL @ dude trying to ban me from seeing forum, but I still can). I mean wtf? "3 things about your body" about your g/f b/f? about your family? WTF?!?! Not only is that stupid, but LOL @ this dude really just trying to gain personals for HIMSELF to use against those people.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote