View Single Post
Old 11-06-07, 07:44 PM   #3
scanz
-da prophit-

IP:

ok that dont sound like you guys at ALL... first off..... fly-e.... lame ass shit sayin u even NEAR the level as tupac!!!!! LAME ASS SHIT!!! just from the style i can say that aint none of yall.. and im not sayin that in a bad way.. but this american gangster shit is over and passed its trend..... im glad some ppl trying to bring it back... but dude for real.... being "gangster" and popping your "gats" aint tight shit...its daily living where im from... nicaragua is the 2nd poorest country in the world with more deported gangbangers then anywhere else in central america... bloods crips LK MS13 18th street 8thstreet piru... there all here that have latin or family here... most of them come here cus life is so cheap here and it cost u jack shit to make a living here... dont walk around like u a fucking boss thinking you own shit... cus when u think like that.. thats when ur ego kills yourself... think postive.. think other flow... other style.. make a trend... i made my fantasy shit.... u guys can make a trend too.. i aint beefing.. not at all.. im speaking my mind... this was SO-SO.. not really that great cus this shit is played more then xbox... gangster been dead since eazy e kicked the bucket fool... and the only mother fucker to say he the realest or even truest kat closest to tupac had to be eazy... no doubt hands down.... maybe the game... MAYBE... but come on kid.... ur flow gutter trash compared to pac... ok no hate... that it... keep comin players... and try to keep it REAL next time... make somethin for the game and let them follow the trend... ull feel better when they do...