View Single Post
Old 11-07-07, 04:06 PM   #58
Red Bull
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Well it's too late now, lol, f.oo did the same thing and I let him pass on it as an example of enforcing the rule.

I didn't do it directly after my battle at all, twat.

I didn't so the same thing.

I quoted punches from two previous weeks and exposed him through that, his current punch had nothing to do with my punch, hence not feeding at all.

Regardless, who really gives a fuck about the whole 2v feed shit? Only DaTrusHurtz and people who aren't in the league seem to be the only people bitching about it. I mean Antonio Banderas doesn't even care and the battle was against him. The fact this was posted in LL is just ridiculous, for real, move on it's a fucking 1-2 PL league.

I won't lie, I think 2v fed, but fuck, it's over now, grow up.

And go ahead, fire away with the witty "Get off 2v's dick" and "Get 2v's dick out of your mouth" shit, it's pretty original. Fact of the matter is, I would have responded the same regardless who this dispute was over.

What should people really use this site for? To elevate, am I not correct? In this time of RV being inactive and the 1-2 League being the only thing that people are constantly showing up to and dropping for, I wouldn't knock how it's being run either.

2v: Props on the active league, keep it up.

People hating on it: Props on wasting your time.