View Single Post
Old 11-12-07, 07:17 AM   #15
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Well obviously this topic peaked your interest for you to post and than come back again, so its pretty evident you care. Secondly, get educated, Im not saying I know more than you, I found a link I thought half the weed smokers here would find interesting considering it disproves half of what the government tells you about it.

Yeah go ahead, be ignorant, think you know everything and keep wasting your tax dollars. Awesome, such an intelligent guy. As far as education, maybe if you had better schooling you wouldnt have such trouble articulating thoughts, pretty great example given that you have to curse every few sentences to feel masculine, pretty funny if you ask me, go ahead get gully with your keyboard while someones trying to help you better understand something you have limited knowledge of.

Oh and yeah, I'd rather pay $4 a gallon for gas and continuously be dependant on foreign oil rather than use hemp which is cost effective and cleaner, but yeah, you know, I’m like Mim‘, I just have money falling right out of my ass. So yeah, because I don’t know something Ill just insult the person who does because that makes me feel good about me. Rigght

Don't swallow a grenade, "Get Educated", you sure love that one