View Single Post
Old 11-16-07, 10:44 PM   #17
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Want me to show you the pics of all the gold medals i've won after i'm done with my skydiving trip here in FLorida?

Want me to take pics of me skydiving incase you think i'm lieing bout that too?

ooohhh oooohhh I can show you pics of me scuba diving in Belise too while i'm at it

Dumb ass go ask anyone on RV who knows me, I was a judo champ for a minute and did a bunch of other martial arts that I killed at, including winning the regionals for boxing.

I'm Josh Farnsworth, google up Terry Farnsworth (my dad) for Judo and find him in the Montreal Hall Of Fame for coming in 7th in the 1972 Munich Olympics, 1st place twice in Canadian Championships, 1st place in Maccabbiah Championships (Jewish Olympics)

And by the way, it's very common to fight with injuries in Judo. He beat a man from Holland in the World Championships during a match where he broke a rib in his back, 2 weeks later he was shot up with Novacaine and went on to place second in the Maccabiah games in the light heavy weight and open weight divisions.

I can tell you stories about Nicholas Gill, Mark Burger, Hiroshi Nakamura etc fighting through their injuries.

So go ahead and tell me i'm lieing bout myself. You don't know shit about me.

My fam been doing judo for a minute. My dad was a champ and I woulda been a big champ too had I continued instead of going into other martial arts.

Google it all up faggott

I went to Sensei Nakamura's Shidokan club, and trained with the Canadian National Olympic team.

I'm fucking awesome, quit hating bitch I aint the one lieing saying i'm a Philosophy professor who can't even spell Philosophy and talking bout having a house and plasma TV's and that he'll take pics and then never does.

BE FA' REAL