View Single Post
Old 11-17-07, 06:34 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lmao @ kansas in title. They gon lose v.s Missouri next week. I hope Missouri choke tho, cuz Oklahoma would kill Kansas, and missouri would be tougher. Sam Bradford for heisman nigs.

Even Lee Corso said, best two teams he's seen this year are Oregon and Oklahoma. LSU being the third. so LOL @ 2 teams who don't deserve it. riiightttt There's no rule that you have to be undefeated to win title. And even if there was, only Kansas and Hawaii are left. Kansas WILL get chance to play in title if they win out. While Hawaii fucking struggling v.s horrible teams and play nobody till Boise St.

and LOL @ y'all saying Dixon was a pussy to not play. THE FUCK? are you serious? y'all idiots for saying that. I actually agree with that loser apphyliate on that. who cares what Byron leftwitch did. Did he do it from the first quarter? No. Dixon needs surgery for his injury. and wtf would he have done by playing? He would of done WORSE then their backup. His main threat is moving and passing, and why the fuck would lineman wanna carry a QB for 4 quarters. Make themselves even more tired.

y'all need to think before you make stupid comments. And to those who said he cared about himself. Explain why:

1. He kept wanting to go in, but trainers said not too. Same with father
2. when trainers told him he out for the game, he was crying.
3. He kept advising Back-up and giving him motivation and advice

he's good dude, and didn't deserve what happened. But oregon had to lose, so word. SOONERS

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote