View Single Post
Old 11-18-07, 06:19 PM   #12
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^replied twice to same post?
lmao damn you must be really mad, dawg. it's the net son, chill. You ain't get your 2 g's check last month or something? hahaha i love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
^^ what bitch??

i'm not even coming at you....

but...if i was....

all i gotta say is: Your whack as fuck, you talk like a thug, who AINT BLACK...but wants to be.....lives in some shitty ass apartment, and talks down on people...

whats even funnier is that this fuckign loser is a walking hyporcrite.....talkin shit on textcees, yet the fag sports the text awards he has won...

your a faggot dude...

go away and lose like Oklahomo did.....bitch

Mystic...im waiting for you to set up that battle so i can destroy your faggot ass

I talk like a thug? rofl... ask anyone, I'm the first to say, I am NOT gangsta, not trying to be it. I'm from a rich mostly white surburban neighborhood. Check my audio, tell me if you hear me saying any shit like "I'M GANGSTA SON, I'LL peel your skin off with the same shit they use to peel up potatoes. G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!" that ain't me, and i never say that. but rofl @ how every lil faggot like you tries to use that as a diss. come up with something original, ok?

Shitty apartment? LOL son, with what you make that'd prolly be best you could afford. and LOL @ now saying, your kid ain't born yet. LOL damn you flip flop a lot son. Obvious you live a made up life.

but it's all good son, you say I'ma loser but the fact is, I make about same as you and i'm a freshmen in college. So if I'ma loser, i don't even wanna know what that makes you son.

oh and bout sig shti? ROFL what's your point? It's a sig on RV, wtf do i care abotu changing it. If it wasn't for my computer saving cookies, i wouldn't even be able to log into RV cuz i don't remember what my password is. And hate on Textcee's? LOL where? all I said is, I'm done with it. and when you do audio, it's a waste to go back and do text.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote