Old 11-18-07, 06:21 PM   #42
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
JTR

you silly lil bitch

Your dad took 8th...if that's even your dad...

on top of that...they put him in the hall of fame for coming in 8th...doubt it...thats not impressive

but, what do i know

http://72.232.38.190/EN/athletes/qu...s2.php?id=35714

Weird.. either he made the mistake of saying he was 7th or they made the mistake of saying he was 8th.

Anyways bro, it's the olympics you're going against the best from all over the world and you come 7-8th that's impressive. Fuck you talking bout how many people do you know personally who have been to the olympics?

On top of that it's the hall of fame for our Province only not the country he stopped being active in Judo and didn't contribute enough to the sport and the country to make it into the countries hall of fame. He did however win the Canadian Championships twice, and won the Maccabiah games (Jewish olympics)

Also he brought Hiroshi Nakamura (current coach of the National Canadian Olympics Judo Team and owner of Shidokan club which is the best club in Canada and top in the world) over to Canada with him after he finished training in Japan for seven years.

He made some contributions to the sport and won a lot of tournaments, my dad was pretty much a beast...

Anyways i'm bout to get some pics to shut yo ass up son.