View Single Post
Old 12-12-07, 03:04 AM   #2
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Actually athiest are quite ignorant saying they dont beleive in religion. Religion is something you beleive in. If you dont beleive in a god then thats your beleife which puts you in a religion. I have no religion but yet a spiritual bond with Christ.

But on topic. Most athiest are not athiest. They are religion bashers(Most i seen bash Christianity) If athiest dont beleive in a "religion" then they should go about their lives. Seriously why kind of person beleives in confivincing people to beleive that they should not beleive. I can understand trading your beleife. I dont know about others but when you try to force them to beleive in the same thing deemeaning what what they beleive. Then your asshole. But yeah. it 3 im tired as fuck so yeah. Religion bashing Athiest shut the fuck up. Athiest who dont beleive and dont mind sharing what they beleive and dont bash. Your cool. Friend me on myspace.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote