View Single Post
Old 12-19-07, 05:38 AM   #1
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

How hard is it to get a Job?

IP:

How hard is it to actually get a job in America these days. People say its soo easy and tell people to just go get one. But true story....is it really that easy?

Like what actually makes it hard or easy to get a job. Apperance, people you know, education, enviorment, or just the location of the job. I have applied for over 20 jobs in the last two years and only got accepted to two of them. One was blockbuster another was a Student worker at my college which I am working at. Blockbuster because i know some of the people and they put in recommendations for me. Student Worker because the launch lady thinks im sexy and enjoys looking at my ass. But in all serious. Do you really have to know the person to get employed. Im a well eudcated young man for my age and I performed better than the standards at my given age. I carry myself like a gentlemmen and what not. And when time calls i am very well spoken. Yet i still find it hard to get a job. So What do you all think about the job situation.

Also some of your stories would be cool and what not aswell with employment.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote