View Single Post
Old 12-21-07, 02:24 AM   #54
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T lite
I started the crew in like 2004....means I BEGAN the crew then, means I joined the crew then, not that I created it.....

WOW.

<-- I even said you guys were the originals haha, please read my post clearer next time before you accuse me of fallacies.

You're a fool....in english...

"I started the crew in like 2004" means exactly what it says..there isn't even room to mis-interpret it....you worded yourself wrong.,...what you meant to say was....I joined the crew....starting something and joining something are very different things....had you of said...I started with c.s. back in 03..or 91....or what the fuck ever it is..you'd have a legitimate point....but sv read what you wrote and read it the exact way it appears it's meant to be read....it's not his fault the words you write arn't capable of explaining themselves to everyone else...

No beef..but seriously...don't disrespect anyone in here....just don't do it....and you can say that you wern't intentionally disrepsecting sv.....but you disrespect him when you try and place yourself on a pedestal and put the blame on him..for something that is clearly your wrong doing..and not his

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote