View Single Post
Old 12-26-07, 07:16 AM   #35
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
I'm actually with summers. Being able to spend time with most of my family.

and lol @ y'all acting like Zigs was incorrect. He didn't say fuck your presents, he just said that what he got was much better than any of those things. Which is true. A PS3 or a watch can be broken, or after a couple years be outdated and have better watches be out there and a PS4 or w/e. But a picture from your child lasts forever. Family is what's important.

Christmas shouldn't be about how many gifts you get, it should be about spending time with those you love and cherishing those moments. Atleast that's the way I see it.

ummm...That's coo and all...But, again, he said "My picture is BETTER than Blah, blah, and blah. Why assume that the people who bought the other material gifts didn't give as much or more love?

And yes, Christmas is about spending time with your family. But, those gifts are just a DISPLAY of love. You can talk the talk. "I love you." Do something about it. There are presents I've received that are no longer with me, but that I remember because it truly surprised me at the time. That's the power of a GOOD gift. People like to downplay Christmas when they don't celebrate it, or are jaded. All this ying yang about "Christmas spirit"...How many of you talking that went out and helped the poor? How many of you talking that ying yang GAVE more than you RECEIVED?

feel me...

Zigs came in hatin on Christmas because he isn't a Christian. I'm glad his daughter gave him a picture....But, I'm glad my mom bought me a watch.

Keep things in perspective.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote