View Single Post
Old 12-27-07, 11:46 AM   #78
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
Wait wasn't it you who kept IMing me and getting ignored, then keep trying to IM me to send me John Mayer cds? And wanted to get in MAS and got rejected, and still kept IMinmg me even tho it was obvious I didn't wanna talk to you? I don't know why you're talking shit to all the heads listed in the site when more than 90% of them are better than you and all 100% of them and their grandmothers are more marketable then you. ok?

Hahaha, look at Spul getting mad off of jokes. I asked about MAS once, maybe a year and 1/2 ago, and you said something like "personally I say yes, but there's 4 other people who have to decide so send me a demo", which I never did because from how you described it, you guys were going for a different approach than I was. It was hardly a rejection. John Mayer cds? Tried to send you one once, it's good music.
"Hahaha u keep gettin ignored up on da AIM!" ahahaha, ok. Shit, I don't even have AIM anymore, which is fine 'cuz the people I rap with I actually know.
Broke Rapper Coalition
"U guys be broke yo!" The joke's already been made, so just enjoy the music. Most heads in my area do. That's why I'm all over local radio, newspaper, and playing live about every other weekend. Hell, bring your grandmother to one of my shows, I'll let her get a verse on my set.

Yo Spul, let me know your problem with me or quit making shit up, hahaha.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.