View Single Post
Old 01-02-08, 10:36 AM   #79
fuck yuu
iBully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
it's not over rated...because that's the only thing thats going to help c.s....and this site as a whole...i know what you are saying...and I feel you...but the fact is...theres new cats joining this site everyday..who...granted they arn't that good yet...but neither was I when i first joined...most of us vets wern't...

it makes 10 times more sense to cut everybody off the roster right now...and pick up every new person i see that i feel has potential....and embrace their excitement to gain credibility...which ultimately increases activity and eventually quality....then it does to leave the roster as it is...and do absolutely nothing...

Even if we make small progress...by doing whatever is necessary..that's better then making no progress at all

But...we've got some different things going on...i'm still waiting for val from 300 j.g. to get back to me on a possible crew merge....once everything is settled in...we're gonna need you around here a little more often...if that seems fair then your name will remain safely on the c.s. roster

your presence alone is going to help these young guys mature as people and as writers....so im not going to be asking a whole lot from you if you don't want that...but eventually a consistent presence will be required....consistent meaning atleast once a day...3 times a week isn't going to cut it....the problem with doing it like that is...lets say someone is chattin it up with you in the chat area....if you don't respond for a few days...the person you were talkin to is going to lose interest...and be less active themselves....it's a big circle that continues on untill someone stops it...........and it can't be one person....thats just an example i used..it's going to require cooperation from a handful of respectable people

Word i got what your saying... i'm as active as i possibly can be at this point... i dont have the net at my house so i have the library each day but you can only use it for a half hour at a time and even then you can only sign up once a day so shits kinda lame round here... hopefully i wont be without the net for to much longer... but yeah when we start doing things i have no porblem helping elevate the newer heads and everything helping anyone out

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month