View Single Post
Old 01-10-08, 07:30 PM   #15
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Fuck serving your country, the whole thing is a joke! Yeah you need protection, from the crazy fucks who decide to try take over this world but otherwise your just another idiot, doing what your told/living like a slave to some rich knob wanting more then he needs.So i'd never do such a stupid thing unless someone who is charge listens to the public, and changes what actually needs to be changed.In other words i'd only serve or stick up for someone who believes in what the majority thinks is right, and more importantly what i think is right.So ask urself is the person your serving for doing everything you believe in? Also have they made a decision you totally dis-agree with, if so fuck considering offering your life for them.Personnely i dont think theres any president/prime minister out there at this moment of time who does enough for there country.Fuck the govenment until we see alot of change.without us there fucked, so i wish everyone went on strike in anyway until the public get what they want-obviously in reason.Fuck being a slave to something you dont believe in.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote