View Single Post
Old 01-24-08, 12:49 AM   #40
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
word but yo.... i just contacted Datpiff on the site... sent them an e-mail... asking them when they plan on getting their forums back up and running... cuz not for nothing... if they dont get them up soon ... this whole shit is a wash... but word.... lets see what they say if they get back to me...

I hear ya mayne but to be honest if any of there shit is like what i heard in 286's battle it aint worth voting on anywayz...............

Shit was primary school jus to a beginner, dont waste your time if thats the case.................

Yeah man 286 wasnt to bad man honestly dont like jump of the cliff, coz you've got a good voice.

If u spent sum'o time u'd be alot better, but you know that anyway man...........
besides if you spent 20mins on that you spent 19 and half to long after listening to that jabba i jus heard burger kings mascot spill for real!!!!

Shit was wack man, obviously i want and know R.V will win but lets hope they bring alot better in other battles, so at least its worth voting on for any brain damaged vicor...................... word + PEACE to ya'll

(bring the Q) 1 his a legend for real.......................
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote