View Single Post
Old 02-09-08, 08:07 PM   #30
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Jesus alot of fucked up opinions in my opinion but some correct views. someone said music moves on, which is correct but you never forget the hits! Think of what your mum/dad plays, the golden oldies-they dont sit and listen to all the latest music out.But a small fraction does keep up with the times but only a few.We all think we wont get old thats the problem but we will i.e life slows down abit, so you start to appreciate relaxing/relaxing music which to you would be music you know well like the music you grew up with.
Em is a better lyricist but there never will be a time when he becomes better then 2pac overall.Thats a complete sin in its self, if pac was still alive now if would be still dropping shit left right centre. As for sales you have to consider how much rap/hip hop has become more known worldwide in the last decade, so of course em would have a advantage there.But in pacs advantage in the last decade white people have become more excepted in rap.
Its true em doesnt really rap about much else apart from him-self and family, whilst tupac rapped about everyone including all the struggles that was going on everywhere.
Young jeezy couldnt pass either if he rapped till his 95 word.
Word to big L + big pun too, style like no others. Again shits a shame.
No-one will ever touch people like pac did, he gave a shit about everyone and not alot of other rappers have shown that, even if people says its fake, it was'nt at all in my opinion but if it was at least he more then mention others unlike 9.9/10's of rappers.
Rakim is certainly lyrically gifted big time, but dont like his style/music myself.
Anyways..................

Peace
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote