View Single Post
Old 03-08-08, 09:05 PM   #5
сварливый

IP:

I never told anyone that they couldn't use the word.

I simply let them know that I didn't approve..

Edit:

and in my opinion, people know which words are acceptable and unacceptable, but the african american's of the U.S.A. are a race and a peoples so to bring them all down to a level such as nigger is just disgraceful. So just think of someone called YOU a nigger, not counting everyone else, like you were the only nigger around or even alive in the race, that would probably hurt a lot more than bitch or fag.

But we do also have to remember that slavery was abolished first in the United States and countries followed after, we freed our blacks because we did believe in people and freedom. Things have changed and I bet, heh, just for a laugh, not to be insulting, that if Slavery were in existence today, we wouldn't be CLOSE to abolishing it. Most of America wouldn't get their fat asses up and march. Another country would have thrown it out BEFORE us.

It's just sad, and the word is annoying and tasteless. Then again, 50-60 years after it's existence, racial jokes are still being made up. So it all relates and brings the race down as a whole. There aren't many African Americans, you know. When you're fucking american, you're american. People come from every single country of the world and, while still are part of their home country, only follow that with American.

I think we should appreciate our black citizens as a chunk of the fabric that is America. I also wish we had a president who didn't give a fucking shit about classes and just wanted to help everybody.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|