View Single Post
Old 03-10-08, 10:11 AM   #20
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
It's so cliche to say this, but.... I don't know what to believe.
Not that I don't have the brain capacity to comprehend this shit, it's that there ARE so many contradictions.

For all I know, there was no set beginning and when I die, I'm not gonna know it because I won't exist. Like when you're asleep and you don't know your sleeping.

But I'm not one of those assholes who are so scared of being sheep that they disregard what they think is real, or true, or whatever.

the more i see the less i know the more i got to let it go

if you reach that conclusion then your on the right track.. its a primative instinct for humans to become dogmatic about religion.. the truth will always remain that we have no way of knowing a 'true' religion, or absolute philosophy.. therefore all we can do is sample a bit of everything and understand the flaws of religious thought while maintaining a relationship with whatever god/s or names for the same god you choose to use to correspond with the master of your fate.

i look to science because ive come to the conclusion that among every school of philosophy about the universe and its ultimate workings.. science is the only co-operative congregation of scholars who are actually doing something about continued discovery of new knowledge..

religions for the most part would just like things to stay the same forever...

which has many similaritys to conspiracy theory nuts like that 2v kid who is all scared of the illuminati and the powers that be turning humans into barcoded consumer robots. welcome to the world, worse predicaments for civilisation have come and passed.

you cant live like pigs in shit forever.