View Single Post
Old 03-20-08, 12:43 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Hurray. The guy who wants the planet's destruction, overall agrees Obama's the man for the job.

Barrack is unexperienced, Who gives a FUCK if he's intelligent? He doesn't have a plan for most of the things he is "promising" and a small majority of the things he says he can do are impossible, lol

if he gets a president position. I'll be looking at you when he fucks up.

now if Hillary or Mccain win, (Which they probably will, super delegates choose the president, not the people)

Then I'll just leave the country. Those two are sick war mongers and in the last year, we've started 7 wars. Bet no one in America knew that one. We're no longer fighting in 123 out of 194 countries. We're fighting in over 130! hurray!

he aknoledged that a lot of the issues he was talking about couldnt be resolved by only one leader though they could use some ground work.

but no, im more so interested in seeing if obama will make any progress in relations with islam and the western world...

he mentioned pulling troops out of a "pointless war"... to embark on a feat like that you would need to be an extremily talented salesman.. because we got some pretty angry arab generations out there that america has done a good job fucking with...

i see hilary & Mccain as a continuation of national security fears and world conquest ambition with no real efforts to change anything through any other medium than violence..

possibly those two are fighting fire with fire while obama (if he doesent fuck up being duely noted) might fight with water instead.