View Single Post
Old 03-21-08, 04:49 PM   #21
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

E-Money Said it best....

OYD and everyone affiliated exist's off the net... RV was the catalyst for some excellent networking and thats how we all got connected.... Now... you seem to be tooting your own horn a lil bit... and are really feeling yourself.... almost to the Kayne level... wit that big head and ego shit.... you aint Snoop Dogg.... STOP EGO TRIPPING.... All i gotta say is i've built relationships wit some Dope emcees and we've put in work on live sets... need i mention open for major acts as "OYD".... your stuck on the Net.... and cant see the big picture.... its a shame... but fuck it... you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink... When shit finaly bubbles it'll be too late for you Q.... the bridge is burned... The world aint against you.... its you against the world. Step outside your box and see that shit man.... You can name drop all you want.... all i gotta say is Peep the myspace... act like you know.... you wanna talk about connections... and the shit you doing??? come on dogg seriously .... You got great drive and ambition.... but your maddddd selfish... and are the furthest thing from a team player.... if the spot light aint on you ... then everybodys hating on you.... you know what im saying??? Get out that grade school mentality and man the fuck up... We're all SOLO artist in this game but the collective OYD is bigger than the individual... we a family... and some of the niggas in the crew id give my last dollar to if they needed it...shirt off my back ... all that shit... cuz we've built them types of relationships off the internet.... if you dont feel that kinda love... then ask yourself why.... cuz it aint us my Nigga ... its Q.

SHOUTS TO ALL MY REAL NIGGAS IN THIS GAME.... 2008 and Beyond

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote