View Single Post
Old 03-21-08, 04:52 PM   #22
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
Q you kinda come across as someone who'll cross a bridge and then burn it behind him like it never existed

and btw i aint referring to rapverse per sé...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

agreed. I don't know youq, i don't like you/hate you, nothing. But man, all the bitching you do makes me NOT want to check out ur tracks. If ur doin big thing? DO big things. RV seems to have just become a pedastol (sp?) for people to come thru and brag about stuff they FINNA do. I respect someone like spul more for posting about his articles at school, cause it shows that, outside this site? He's doin stuff that came due to his loving to write.

q, if ur doin all these big things, man, congrats, but let us hear it from the radio, or tv, or by someone spotting u on that other site ur spotlighted on, or whatever. But coming around bragging about it, and then sayin ur so far beyond the rest of us, jus makes me sooo not interested in anything ur doing its laughable. Maybe the best thing for this site is if you DO quit posting here?

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote