View Single Post
Old 03-29-08, 10:44 PM   #44
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Do you think God is a fucking moron?

So anyone born into a non christian familly, who gets brainwashed to believe whatever his familly believes at a young age and has no other choice but to embrace and opposite religion, is just gonna go to hell because he didn't accept Jesus? Even though heaven has an infinite amount of space? Yea and all the people before Christianity came by, where did they go when they died? All to hell?

There's some people who've never even heard of Jesus in certain places of the world, they're going to go to hell because they weren't ever given the choice to find Jesus in their environment?

That's the biggest load of brainwashing shit i've ever heard in my life. "If you don't join this, you will suffer"

Keep using intimidation to get people to join your religion, i'm sure God is really fucking proud of y'all

Its not intimidation tactics. Its not just Christanity. Its those who beleive in God and jesus christ as their savior.

1. With TV, Libaries, News, papers, Speakers, internet, with all the forms of media in todays world its almost impossible to not know about jesus or Christanity. So there really isnt an excuse. Before Jesus there were beleivers who beleived in god. Jesus sacrificed himself to go to hell and gather those people and bring them into heaven. There were not exactly in hell but a place called Abrahams Bussom. See from the first two human Beings Adam and Eve. They tought their teachings to their kids and still worshiped god. And who ever beleived in him and lived right would go to heaven well Abrahams bussom.

2. If you read the bible. then you would know. If a person does not know than he can not be held guilty. But if he does know then he is surely guilty. The word is out there. And like I said in todays media and all the speakers it almost impossible to not know.

3. Also. Instead of trying to prove a point here. I think it would be better to speak to a minister about all the questions you have or maybe some pastors. You would get better information and maybe a better understandding.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote