Thread: Christianity
View Single Post
Old 03-31-08, 10:40 AM   #79
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
LOL @ saying Jah loves the Jews more than anyone else.... i could look at a historical timeline and find that sentence HILARIOUS....but i won't, because im not an idiot.

JTR you cannot compare a fat comedian making fat jokes to an image mocking someone, myself and millions worldwide for hundreds of years have dedicated themselves to and believed in...if you want reasoned argument, cool, InI be more than happy for that, but just simply pointing at something and laughing is not cool imo.

Whatever faith you are, and even if your not of faith.. to me this type of bickering etc is FRUITLESS and the folly of fools or kids with too much time on their hands... Some of you are trying to argue against Christianities fundamentals, with REASON, that some dumb shit right there - it is a FAITH.

Ok then, i'll compare it to me calling someone fat in a joking way, and if they laugh they have a good sense of humor, if not then they're not only fat, but a bitch too. Holla

If you're gonna sit here like "THIS IMAGE THAT CALLED JESUS A TELOPATHIC ZOMBIE INSULTED ME!" Then most probably you're one of those gay Christians who get all defensive and can't take jokes the way you take dick in your ass.

The picture was obviously exagerating, and if it was the same shit bout the Prophet Muhammed you probably woulda laughed.

Y'all needa get ya head out ya asses