Thread: Christianity
View Single Post
Old 03-31-08, 02:21 PM   #85
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by headgames.
There are no jews who believe in Jesus as the savior, therefore, they are all going to hell apparently. It's ok, other religions think they're going to hell, along with all Christians too.

You're saying the masacres agains the Jews, is them being punished for their sins against Jesus? I don't know if you're trying to say that World War 2 was God punishing Jews, but if you were, and said that to my face, i'd punch you so fucking hard you have no idea.

"God doesnt take disobedience likely."

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GODS BEST FRIEND!? You have coffee with him every morning?? You know how much cream and sugar he likes too? You don't know God, so stop assuming you know his personality. Man has no fucking right to describe to anyone what God is like.

"The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming, but actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him"

How do Jews NOT follow Moses words? You don't even know shit bout their religion. For your information they DO follow Moses's words and listened. They do believe a Savior will come, they just don't believe it was Jesus.

Regardless of this lame ass logic, lets pretend your right. Ok so the Jews of today are just following what their parents taught them, so because of this God is gonna send them to burn in hell?

In that case, FUCK GOD. That makes him no better then Hitler, singling out one person he likes better and choosing them, the rest burn in hell.

Doesn't sound like a Godly mentality to me, sounds like the same fucking stupid, prejudice, bullshit racist mentality HUMANS have been using over the years.

I know in my own heart God isn't a piece of shit like you've made whatever he is out to be.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs with me though, peace and love homie laters

Punching me in the face wouldn't get you anywhere but the hospital. Not World War II. The Hollocust . Explain to me why was the Hollocaust mostly directed at the Jews. Please give explicit reasonable reasons for people trying to exterimnate the jews over and over again. From the events of back in egypt all the way up to current day. The jews have gotten a taste of hell over and over again from before they commited their sins in the bible till after. THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF THIS MULTIPLE TIMES.

No its has been proven and said by prophets multiple time. Not blantantly I WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU FUCK Up. I swear your making yourself more of a dumbass than your trying to make me out to be. Read the bible before bashing it. Any master punishes their student for making mistakes. Any good master. Any teacher, any master, any mentor. Different may be but still punishment and not praise is given. Its been demostrated in the past with christian followers and has been demostrated even today. Its obvious you dumbass.

Exactly which they didnt follow moses words because they didnt beleive it was jesus. jesus acomplished every single feat that was bestowed upon him by the prophetes. Please. Name a feat that Jesus didnt accomplished about this supposed Savior that hasnt come yet. If you can find one feat I will conceede my
arguement and leave it alone.

Also WHO ARE YOU to say ALL Jews dont beleive in Christ. Obviously if you knew anything about the jewish people you would know they are split in their beleifs about Jesus. Please explain some of the Jewish teachers on TV and christian channels speaking about Jesus confirming him. And the Jews that go to christian churchs.

Thing is THEY KNOW OF JESUS and WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED. They are people. They have choices to make weather to beleive in Jesus or not to beleive in him. Last time I check they can make desicions and are not robots. Even then there are sooo many outlets of information about jesus and christianity in todays world. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO KNOW. But if some miraculous way they are completely blind and def to Jesus existence. Then they can not be held guilty for their ignorance. The bible preeches this aswell.

He not singeling out anyone. Anyone of Race,sex, and ethinithcy or any reasonable practice of not contradiction. has a choice to give their life to Jesus Christ and become saved. Your comparison between God and hitler is astonishing seeing as they have nothing in common. Hitler gave no chance whatso ever to Jews. He just killed them off. No conversion no nothing. God is giving everyone Multiple chances to belief in them. WHy should those who turn on their creator live. IF you knew anything about Christanity or Jesus. You would know THAT HE NEVER CAME TO ESTABLISH A RELIGION. JUST A KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH.

If you go aginst your Kingdom of origin,betray, turn your back on it. You will be killed and punished. WHY SHOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT.

Your comparison is horribely wrong. If thats the case. If God was indeed Racist. Then why are blacks,whites,asians,hispanics, middle easterns, indians, people from all ethinicthies, racist, nations BELIEVE IN CHRISTANITY. SHOW ME somewhere where anyone was not allowed to be a christian issued by God, or Jesus. Not a human being.

Right now your making a choice to beleive or not. That is your choice. So say if you make the wrong choice. You think you should be rewarded and not feel the repercusion of your choice. If it is wrong.

2+2=4 not 2+2=5 which is a wrong answer and can never be right. You will get not credit for it and will be punished with a bad grade if you got the answer wrong. Why would you get rewarded for the wrong answer. Specially if you know the correct answer and the answer has been given to you.

Its ignorance. i hold nothing personal aginst I just think your wrong on the situation. also lol @ punching me in the face. Specially when its said in the bible that we would be threaten for speaking our Beleifs. people fail to see even though they do not beleive in the word. They accomplish it more than they try to hault what has been said.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote