View Single Post
Old 04-12-08, 09:59 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
n dont worry dude, its ok to be a fucking walking contradiction.

You front how you do all these drugs, and that they are sooo cool. Yet then when called a lame ass druggie, he runs away with his tail between his legs like a fucking loser and starts pointing his finger at everyone else.

trust me dude, your a lame. get over it. WIGGER

runs away?

points the finger at everyone else?

walking contradiction?

where are you getting this bullshit from you little clown... i dont recall running away from arguing with a twit like you lad.. i remember ignoring you and your petty try hard jabs for a while because i didnt even know you existed..

i remember you prancing around like a faggot in a lot of threads rambling on about misguided crap to try and get my attention...

i remember you making homo questionable threads about me... i remember knowing you must have searched the mugshots forum to threads that are years old for a crap picture of me..

i remember that ive previousy fucked you up plenty of times in other threads each time to the point where you cant say a fucking thing without sounding like a dickhead...

i remember that all day, youve been bullshitting yourself into a sense of false pride when in reality everyone just thinks your a dick..

infact, i remember your a waste of time..

get my cock out of your mouth and take a deep breath...

if you walked away from this right now, you would come back later and be embarrased at the dumb shit your talking