View Single Post
Old 04-12-08, 10:31 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

no shit its 'all you have'.... and still using that is about as intelligible as calling me a wigger... druggie? shit, you can call me that if it helps you sleep at night..

i do take drugs.. you probably drink alcahol.. does that make you a sad ass shit for brains alcaholic? what context are you even trying to use the word druggie? FYI, i lead a pretty good life... im reletivly debt free, i got a good job and plan to further my studies and start my own business.. i got a girlfriend that a dead beat like you probably wouldnt even have the balls to talk to and a large local gang of my friends who would go to war with me without a second of hesitation...

i shave my head to a number one, once a week. white pride to me has nothing to do with the nazi movement. white pride to me is not hateful of any other race, but i am proud to be who i am, which is a white male. and the same goes for all my friends.

nobody in my crew is a wigger...

im only telling you all this shit because you consistantly get it all wrong... now that you know a bit about me, how about you try and use any of that to diss me...

see what pathetic shit you come up with...

i dont need to prove anything to a fuckhead like you... you lost this argument a long time ago and just because its a new thread doesnt mean you have any more credibility than the last thread where you got clowned on...

im not into that gay shit aphillyate... stop sucking my cock