View Single Post
Old 04-14-08, 04:51 PM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

It's cool for spanish people to use the word because they're treated in a similar way in America. Asian people saying it makes alot of people uncomfortable. And as for a black person calling his white friend my nigga, most people who get caught in those situations already get it. The black dude uses it in the same way hed call his black friends that. Nigga just somehow replaced homie. The white person saying it in general would be considered wrong by most people, but I've seen some people be ok with it because they know their intentions behind it.

If compose or Rev or Blay said the word to me I'd be cool with it because I know they don't have any bullshit meanings behind it. Alot of people use it not because they look at black people as niggers but because they know black people don't want them to say it, therefore by saying it to them it means they're brave or some shit. Theres alot of complexities surrounding the word. It not only depends on the person itself, but their intentions behind it. I don't say it, but I don't care if black people or white people who I know say it. And by "say it" I mean just calling someone the word. Not just saying it in general.