View Single Post
Old 04-15-08, 07:21 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

how in any way is saying "wassup nigga" to another white guy racist? It's not, black dudes will just get mad cuz the white guy is being "ignorant" and "stealing their word" lol it's dumb man.

And you can't let certain white people who you're cool with it say it because that's the reason why now all white dudes thinks it's ok for them to say it to eachother and to other black people lol

I remeber one time this big wigger was hanging with my 2 white friends and my black friend at summer school and he kept going like "waddup nigga" all the time to him, and saying nigga all the time over the duration of summer school, one day Jason had enough and he was like "MAN, YOU'RE NOT BLACK, JUST FACE IT" and the kid had a face like " " and then he was like "YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MAN, CRACKERS IN THE CLUB!! CRACKERS IN THE CLUB!!" and he was saying the crackers i the club shit as if he was rapping like 50 Cent and moving his hands in a rapping gesture

It was sooooooooo fucking funny, and the kid was sooo shocked that Jason would tell it to him like that

So funny man, so funny