View Single Post
Old 04-15-08, 09:02 PM   #44
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

like it's already been said...its about the intentions...however...i will say this...

everybody...i mean every single fucking person on this planet....needs to forget about the negative connotations behind that word...only than can it be used as a bridge between cultures...why can't it be a universal term of endearment...rather than be debated on the politcal tip...people always talk....but rarely speak of their intentions....and more often than not...people take what others say...the way they want to...and not the way it was meant to be...why does this need to be any different? A

redneck in mississippi calls a black man a nigger......the black man nods his head, smiles, and says...yes I am.

Why? Because he doesn't know niggers like the redneck knows niggers...he knows niggers as a group of individuals who are strong...a group of individuals who wern't shamed by the word....but driven by it because their values allowed nothing less.

Now....keep in mind that....people your age...most likely anyways...have been taught since birth that some things are okay to turn away from or ignore....and others arn't...the person you might be refferring to when you say nigger...could very well be dudes grandfather...you expect someone to erase 15+ years of cognitive conditioning just because your intentions are good? Please..

straight up...if you arn't sure whether or not it's okay to say it...or ANYTHING for that matter..you probably shouldn't fucking say it.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote