Thread: Chillin
View Single Post
Old 04-16-08, 12:07 AM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
The kid wasn't around when I posted those pictures, so yes, he do go back and look them up fuck head. That a good enough response?

Secondly, I didn't "open" this thread, he did, made a jack ass of himself in it, was at the top of mugshots, I didn't go searching for it.

Thirdly, if you want a boyfriend dude, check out lavalife or some shit, not RV.

and you know this how?

and you are a fucking moron...you didn't open the thread..he did? seriously guy...you have to be retarded...there is no other reasonable explanation...when you clicked the fucking thread....it opened it...just like when I clicked the fucking thread...it opened it...had I been talking about it the way you are....i would have said "started" or "created"....you want to talk about being illiterate? good god...

and wtf is lavalife?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote