View Single Post
Old 04-16-08, 12:35 PM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
It's funny how Aphillyate just brings up old pictures of people as insults. Bring up any picture you want of me, I posted them on the site for people to see because I frankly don't give a fuck. You on the other hand post this 3x3 picture that nobody can even see and front like you're a hard partier. You're a fucking loser man, notice how nobody ever sticks up for you unless they're a loser as well. You're going to have a loser child, you're going to raise him like a loser, they are going to have a loser child and the cycle continues. Go ahead and respond with a bunch of "fucks" and "hop off my nuts" shit, it's played, it has no effect. ^ This is REAL, you're a fucking punk ass bitch.

wait whats real about your whole quote? that i posted up a small picture becuase it was the only one i could find? and that you have me on your mind all the time that you make up these ridiculous ass threads? sure that shit is real dude. Other than that all your posts are just immature fucking garbage. So keep on keeping on you fucking lame

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily