View Single Post
Old 04-17-08, 01:23 AM   #61
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I said in the post that I was generalizing. I also told you that it's neccecary when talking about things like this. Which I'm sure you already know, but you're trying to find holes in whatever I'm saying to feel better. I know all asian people or even most asian people don't worship white people. I was bringing that up considering the way things operate in America and how "approval" among the "elite" class is achieved.

I say asian people worship white people because its extremly obvious. Nearly every character in every anime show is white. Even video games like the extremly popular game, final fantasy is white. White is to Asian what black is to latin. The world's resources were divided and one set of people got the most of it and one set got the least. And its in this that they relate to eachother.

Now what becomes increasingly obvious about the word nigger is that its not only about the race of the person, but their personality. And personality goes beyond their accent or what music they listen to. Listening to rap or being part of the culture isn't what makes black people okay with certain white people saying nigger. You can tell just by how they say it and how they carry themselves. Most black people can tell from talking to a person if they're a potential nigger guy. Now when some white people say it, like you and Red bull, it almost seems like you're toying around with the word in general. Like you're flaunting your willingness to say the word and hiding behind intellectual advances.

Saying nigger isn't a privledge and a gate open to a secret world of freedom. It's not a "rule" that you have to obey it's just a personal line that has been set by society as a whole for a reason. Crossing this line isn't liberating anyone, you or anyone else. You might be wondering why some black people say nigger. Most black people today say it because they heard other people say it growing up and now it became just something they say. Some black people actually say it as a form of irony because it calls out the elephant in the room with how black people are still looked at in America.

By breaking the ice it makes them feel more confident about it and lets them embrace that pride thats been hiding under that self image. But again, most people just say it because they've heard it from other people. I just find it kinda annoying that the people who ask these questions the most are the ones who don't really want an answer. They just wanna raise questions they assume no one has the answer to so they can break that limitation down. I'm actually stereotyping some more. You're right I'm actually pretty good at this. I'm probably racist. Who knew. Oh thats right, you did.

^ see, you can see when people have actually thought through the ins and outs of issues like these, and when people are just immature suburban white kids who think they're funny... or think they are thinking of something that nobody has ever thought of before.

issues like this are extremely deeply rooted in culture, society, and ideology... yet the SAME uneducated (on these issues) people INSIST on arguing that it is as simple as one person being able to say a word and another person not, then think they've just created some kind of groundbreaking way of thinking. its the same people who consistently argue the whole "reverse racism" bullshit theory.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★