Thread: Weed names?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-08, 08:50 PM   #31
Adam

IP:

Hahaha your angry arguments are so funny to read. Considering you don't know what I've smoked you sure do talk a lot of shit.

Dude, you're a total douche bag. I mean just look at you, you're an overweight ugly piece of shit who claims a "Resurrection of Rapverse is coming" like it's cool or something. All you do is talk shit, I've already told you to man up and gave you multiple sites to sign up to and play me in cards because you said you had money to throw around and didn't believe me when you said I play for a living. It's been over a week since you agreed to sign up and you still haven't got back to me after posting high stake threats like you were somebody special.

You're a fucking punk ass bitch, that's all you are, that's all you're ever going to be.

Good for you and knowledge on dope, did you smoke that shit you're talking about? Probably not. I've smoked dope from Canada my whole life and every time I've gone to the states it's been garbage. Everybody I know from the states who comes up is mind blown by Canadian dope.

But you know, they don't refer to it in movies and in books or anything as the best dope because it isn't. You're so smart dude, I forgot.

On average, Canadian grown dope makes your shit like like fuck all. So shut the fuck up punk, you're a fucking tool.