View Single Post
Old 04-22-08, 09:16 PM   #3
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
lol, no you still haven't proved anything

1. I still drink alot and your just taking what i said out of context to make you sound correct. That photo is when i lived in my old. My g/f got pregnate like 4 months after i moved out of my old house. So your wrong, again.

2. You posted up some lyrics from a battle against a dude i knew i would win against. Why would i try my best on someone that i knew i'd crush. That and i've seen your lryics...nothing speical.

3. By you posting up what Nos thinks about me....wow, smh. That shit just proves how lame you really are. That you really dont have a clue what your talking about and that i'll always be better than you.

N the best part about any of this, is that your still my lil bitch who follows me around and posts up random and dumb ass shit after every one of my posts

1. How am I wrong from saying you got a girl pregnant? I'm not, you're an idiot.

2. Keystyle something right now if you're so talented. Right now, don't make excuses. If you don't write something, then you're talentless and it's proven, you've been called out, so man the fuck up.

3. Everybody thinks that about you dumb fuck.