Thread: Weed names?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-08, 10:20 PM   #36
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Fact of the matter is you still haven't signed up. Look at your pic threads, you're not in good shape no matter what your mother or girlfriend tell you when you're having a bad day.

Don't respond, I'm not coming back to waste time on you.

I don't need them to tell me anything...i'm in better shape than you..or anyone you know will ever be....i'm 5-10 and 190 pounds...with about....7% body fat....as a matter of fact....I actually used to be 207 with 9% body fat...so even when i was "heavier" i was still in better shape than you are today..or ever will be.....and.....i would be glad to go into the fitness center at my work....calculate my bmi....and fax you the results.............but....what will that do besides make you look even more retarded? well....i suppose thinking of what irrelevant insult you will throw at me next could keep you busy for a week or so.

and you won't be responding?

It's about fucking time.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote