View Single Post
Old 04-25-08, 07:53 AM   #51
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
holy shit, aren't you on some "better than everyone else" type shit as well. You outta ya fuckin mind? trust me mother fucker, i make money. I "break bread" for my family. Just becuse i dont feel like goin down to wal-mart to buy a 10 dollar mic to battle a fucking loser on the internet...that proves nothing I pretty much prove every time i come on this site that i dont give a shit, and that i could care less what people think of me on the interenet. Thats alot more than 90% of the queers on this site could say and back up.

let's get something straight...i AM better than everyone else...if you don't have that kind of confidence than i don't know what the fuck you plan on doing with your life...humility is for people who get humiliated....that's not me

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote