View Single Post
Old 04-27-08, 03:13 PM   #77
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
when did I suggest those values?
Never...i have spoke on how much money I make, my education, and things of that nature...ONLY when proving a point....not to place myself above others.

those are the values you suggested..by suggesting...i mean

you asked...what makes a person better than another person.....and you proceeded to suggest two or tree options...two or 3 options that I've never mentioned in regards to me being better...and than you just assumed those were my values.

you are truly a stupid mother fucker.

No, it makes sense, but that kind of thinking can be broken down to a normal situation, in a dire, inevitable situation, there is naturally a higher chance of you taking those values into consideration over the other person, in-fact, you might do it quite early on.

Which is why no, I don't know a fucking thing about you, but only by you portraying how you actually feel about certain things at times, it can give others easy hints on how you will act at a different point in time in a different, given situation.

So I dunno a lot of people fail to see this concept but I apply it to almost everything I do with other people... And so far it's proven almost every bit of my assumptions right. Of course I would never be able to tell with my given assumption of what you said, because we won't ever be in a dire situation together, talking about it over RV.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|