Thread: me vs rapverse
View Single Post
Old 04-28-08, 12:44 AM   #21
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP:

i'm from the hood dude...all that talkin you was doing is all fake shit for real...if you said that kinda shit around my neighborhood in south east dc or anywhere other real hood you'd get fucked up....straight up disrespectful saying just because we live there we cant have good vocab, when you type like you have no fuckin intelect at all. MOSDEF like the guy said earlier has sick as vocab and is nice as shit a smart intelligent black man from the hood...i know you not from the hood because of the way you talkin, you tryin to hard to sound so gangsta lol, the shit aint like you see on the movies and tv...ppl dont die every fuckin day, there aint a crime committed every other second...people in the hood are at a low point and EVERYONE here is trying to do better n shit...that shit you talkin is just a false perception of the hood...i'm educated and proud of where I came from and what i was able to accomplish being from where i was..graduated high school and am off to college so fuck all that bullshit you were talking about...there has been more rappers than you can count from the hood that has had dope as vocab and shit...no more talkin for you lil boy...you're just fuckin stupid. period.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote