View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 04:29 PM   #32
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
? Actually if they teach you to read in Massachusetts, I just stated that in my opinion Nash is overrated because look who he has on his squad: mothafuckin Stoudemire and Shaq down low... that right there is enough for a good PG. along with Barbosa, Dias, and Bell takin shots... as a PG, if you can't lead THAT team to win more than 1 game in the playoffs, then yall need to hop off his greasy dick.

lmao @ me just playing against a dude runnin with the Suns on 2k8 and me giving Nash a wide open 3-pointer down by 2 at the buzzer annnnnnnnnnnnd... brick

irony...

^yea, seeing as he hasn't hit many clutch shots in his career, that's REAL ironic. =/

oh, and i suggest you go away from the CHILDISH state stereotype comments, because the rest of the nation has WAYYYYYYY more stuff to make fun about NC than they do MA. And you've already stated a lot. So let's not go down the childish road, ok? Cool...

and yea? So? Just because he has so many talented players doesn't mean that his productivity is going to be up. Look at the Celtics now. Rondo doesn't put up spectacular numbers, does he? No. He gets like 10 ppg or w/e don't know bout assists, etc etc. Nash HAS all these big time players and still he gets his points, his assists, and plays his D.

Plus, he is probably BIGGEST reason (Not this yr) in their prime years the Suns had such a great transition style of basketball. He moved the ball well, and kept the defense on his toes. I don't see West and Rondo doing that. Plus, in clutch times he isn't afraid to keep the ball in his hand and take that shot. In that Spurs game, he made that incredibly hard 3 pter near end of 2nd ot look easy.

I could see your point if all Nash did was pass the ball around, but obviously he doesn't. The stats don't lie.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote