View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 09:20 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
okay, first things first you confused little harold & kumar lookin mothafucka - the whole NBA 2k8 thing was a joke... i was saying it was ironic that that just happened as we were in the middle of this discussion about Nash. i assumed you would have the common sense to realize that

okay, so you start out the post saying Nash hasn't hit very many clutch shots... then end it with your finishing point being that he takes clutch shots.

there are so many errors in your post i can't even address them all.

actually, if you've been watching the second half of the season and especially playoffs, Rondo's numbers HAVE been very impressive.

and this statement: "and yea? So? Just because he has so many talented players doesn't mean that his productivity is going to be up." doesn't make any sense whatsoever. yes, for a point guard that DOES mean that his productivity should go up... especially in the sense i was talking about, which is winning more than 1 game in the playoffs. i didn't say anything about PPG or any of that bullshit.

*waits for you to use the phrase "lil daddy" as the only point of your next response in an attempt to make me look stupid; instead making yourself look like a dumbass in the process*

ROFL ok you clone of the Goodyear fat white marshmellow man looking thingie, first you start out YOUR post i'm saying i'm dumb for not realizing something that was NOT clear at all. You state Nash misses a clutch shot in a video game, THEN go ironic. Anyone with a brain would take that as you saying "he isn't clutch in video games, just like he isn't clutch in real life". If you wanted to make a point about what you said just say "funny i was just playing my dude in a video game as the suns. Ironic".

If you actually are getting an education at school and not just sucking tremendous cock with your grill, you'd realize the way you word a point determines how others will perceive your point. So LEARN TO MAKE IT CLEAR. ok? good...

Second, rofl @ you not recognizing I was being sarcastic. =/ should of given it away you idiot. Seeing as he's had a lot of clutch plays. Which i'm sure is what also played a role in him winning 2 MVPs.

Third, I have been watching. And everyone saying Steve Nash had a DISMAL play-off series. What were his stats? 16.2 PPG 7.8 APG. And you're saying Rodno was impressive? 12.6 ppg 8.0 apg ok, maybe impressive for HIM. but not compared to the rest of the PGs kid. Those are good numbers for a pg, but not IMPRESSIVE or great.

Fourth, how do you judge a players productivity by how many games he won? It's by how many points, assists, etc. what HE brought to the table. By your idiot logic you're saying that if Rondo were to shoot 0/18 and Celts still win by 20. He's more productive than Steve Nash if Nash put up 30 pts and 20 assists, yet the Suns lost. basketball is a TEAM GAME. the wins come from the team, not an individual. If you're judging two players on an individual scale stats DO come into play.

Fifth, *waits for you to try to make a creative quip, yet only making himself look even more stupid because it lacks any humour and is a pathetic attempt at trying to put some one down*

ps. you suck at making points and defending them fyi. Please, on doing anything that requires writing, bringing up points and backing them up.You lack the skills, homie. sorry

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote