View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 09:55 PM   #40
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
lmao... i just can't get over how stupid you make yourself look by taking yourself seriously saying stuff like "you suck at making arguments" on here b/c you're buttsore that nobody off of the internet takes you seriously at anything. lol
umm 1. If you're intelligent it's not hard to DEFEND a point you made yourself. There's obviously a reasoning behind why you make a certain point, so if you have trouble putting that into words, then lord help you.

and rofl @ buttsore that nobody takes me serious off the internet.

Weren't you the same person who said how good my writing is? and trying to convince me to come to your university in a nowhere state like North Carolina? Or are you NOT considering yourself as a person outside the net?

I'm probably making more money than you by just sitting at my computer desk bumping music and copying and pasting e-mails. I'm not overweight and lack the ability to grow facial hair on my face. I don't wear XXXXXL black tees and try to act something I'm not. And I'ma fucking sexy mu fucka () and I'm the one not being taken seriously? Look in the mirror son....

i swear, you and JTR's little team effort of sticking up for each other would be cute as hell if ya'll did it in real life... you should really consider meeting up and practicing. maybe make some youtube videos and shit.
Word, we'll make sure to rock grills and oversized tee's, and call eachother fuck boy haters and lil daddy too! So we can be cool like you!

who the hell goes to this much effort to critique somebody for saying "Steve Nash is trash..." thats an opinion, and on any other hip-hop forum the conversation would keep on rolling and probably about 10 people would agree. lol, but nobody would sit there and get mad about it. LMAO
Works both ways. You're taking the same amount of effort to form a rebuttal to each and everyone of my posts. Talk about a contradiction, huh?

Oh, man just when i needed something to keep me entertained before Lost. thank you lil daddy

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote