View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 09:58 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
oh, and on top of all of that, you're the one making bogus points. me saying that if Nash was a great point guard then with the team he had he should have been able to win more than 1 playoff game is NOT comparable to saying that if Rondo went 0-18 and the Celtics won then he had a great game himself. it IS comparable to saying that if Rondo was a great point guard then, considering the team he has behind him, he should be able to lead them past the Hawks. thats how you qualify a great PG. its about leadership on the court more than it is about stats... like the QB of basketball.

uhmm and at the same time, ONE PERSON can't help a team win. He can do as much as he can to help, but if he doesn't have enough help it won't matter. Look at Kobe. ONLY NOW, when he has better supporting figures are the Lakers looking like a threat.

The suns are on a downhill slide. LOL @ even comparing them to the SPurs. The spurs are sooooooo much more talented than the Suns this year. That Shaq trade was fucking stupid. and the coach blew game 1, by taking out all the big men and only keeping 3 pt shooters. the spurs knew this and EXPLOITED IT, by not calling time out, and knowing Ginobli could EASILY take it to the rack with no big inside men to stop him. Nash did his part by making the clutch shot.

and i'm sure my points aren't as bogus as trying to argue that a 2 time NBA MVP is garbage

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote